Industry analysts and security practitioners unanimously concur that application security is a big deal. The application security market is predicted to exceed $7 billion USD by 2023 according to a recent research by Forrester. While Gartner says that banking sector leads in global cybersecurity spending.
This research guides you through application security, privacy and compliance of the world largest financial institutions from S&P Global list for 2019.
- 85 e-banking web applications failed GDPR compliance test
- 49 e-banking web applications failed PCI DSS compliance test
- 25 e-banking web applications are not protected by a Web Application Firewall
- 7 e-banking web applications contain known and exploitable vulnerabilities
- The oldest unpatched vulnerability is known and publicly disclosed since 2011
- 92% of mobile banking applications contain at least 1 medium-risk security vulnerability
- 100% of the banks have security vulnerabilities or issues related to forgotten subdomains
Read more at: